A Power and Energy solutions company located in Lekki is in urgent need of a Procurement officer.
On-boarding, and managing supplier, and working with cross
functional team to ensure we are able to meet customer
requirements through our supplier base.
Educational qualification/work experience
- Minimum BSC or HND in any discipline
- 1 Year Purchasing/Buy/Procurement Level accounting/finance.
- Skills Required:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Excel knowledge.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Key Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and recommends vendors.
- Develop a comprehensive commodity strategy and supply base that ensure a competitive for commodities.
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and utilize emerging opportunities.
- Participate in establishing short-term and long-range planning and budget development of the company to support strategic business goals.
- Develop a supplier management program with key suppliers including metrics, performance goals and improvement Initiatives.
- Develop forecasts for future demand and place orders in a timely fashion based upon vendor lead-time.
Qualified candidates should urgently send CVs to email@example.com using the job role Procurement Officer as subject of the mail.
Deadline for CV submission is Tuesday 11th December 2018.